Vonage® North America
Unlimited¹ nationwide calling including Puerto Rico PLUS Mexico and Canada. Additional taxes and fees apply.
- Great, low per minute international rates to 244 international destinations
- Call from your home phone and up to 3 smartphones with Vonage Extensions® App2
- Over 20 other features including Wi-Fi calling, Selective Call Block, 3-way Calling, Caller ID, Call Waiting
- Keep your number at no additional cost
- Shipping and activation included
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: You must cancel within 30 days for money back guarantee. Thereafter, cancellation within first year subject to Early Termination Fees up to $120. Services and billing will continue until canceled. You may cancel at any time through Vonage online portal or via phone.3
Rates exclude internet service fees and taxes. Reasonable Use Policy applies. Valid credit, debit card or checking account only. Promotional price applies to base monthly rate only and excludes fees, taxes, additional or premium services and other charges. Vonage Terms of Service apply.
All plans include
- Unlimited¹ calling to everyone who has Vonage
- Our smartphone app lets you answer calls to your home number and make calls from your home number wherever you are
- Get the same great rates from home or the Vonage® Extensions® app2
- The option to keep your current number at no extra charge (where available)
- More than 20 innovative included features—such as Voicemail Plus—to customize your calling plan
- A phone number that's yours for life, even if you move (where available). Want to transfer your number? Check your number here.
AND our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee*3
*You must cancel within 30 days for money back guarantee. Thereafter, cancellation within the first year subject to Early Termination Fees up to $120. Services and billing will continue until canceled. You may cancel at any time through Vonage online portal or via phone.
Do you want to keep your current phone number?
Unlimited Calling is based on normal residential, non-commercial use. A combination of factors is used to determine abnormal use, including but not limited to: the number of unique numbers called, calls forwarded, minutes used and other factors. Subject to our Reasonable Use Policy and Terms of Service.
Extensions® permits inbound and outbound calling on up to 3 additional registered phones at the home calling plan rates. If you subscribe to plans with monthly minutes allotments (for example, U.S. & Canada 400), all call minutes placed from both your home and registered Extensions® phones will count toward your monthly minutes allotment. Extensions® calls made from mobiles use data or airtime and may incur surcharges, depending on your mobile plan. The number transfer process takes approximately 10 business days from the time you confirm your transfer request. Alarms, TTY and other systems may not be compatible. Vonage 911 service operates differently than traditional 911. See www.vonageforhome.com/legal/e911 for details.
We offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee ("MBG") if you terminate your service within 30 days from the date of your order. Your Order Date is the date you order service or the date we successfully process your payment, whichever is later. The MBG applies to the first line only and covers the monthly charge, taxes and any shipping or activation fees. Additional lines are not eligible. Our MBG does not cover any charges for international calls or usage outside of your service plan, calls to Vonage toll free numbers, any monthly charge for Extensions™ and features or services not expressly included in your monthly plan fee. In addition, not all of the taxes that you paid may be refundable. If you purchased your adapter from a retail provider, you can return your adapter only to that retailer pursuant to their return policy. Vonage does not refund the price of adapters purchased from retail providers under its Money Back Guarantee.