The best calling features for staying in touch.
Our favorite features keep you in touch no matter where you are.
Most popular included features
Take your Vonage number anywhere you use your smartphone.
- Get the same low rates on U.S. and international calling from home on your smartphones.
- Receive home calls on your smartphones. The service uses your contact list, so you know who is calling.
Get in touch with friends and family around the world faster and more easily with this cool feature that’s included FREE with your Vonage plan!
- Choose the loved ones you want to add to boomerang through the Vonage Extensions app.
- Enjoy automatic connections via your Vonage number when boomerang contacts call.
- All phone charges are applied to your Vonage account.
- Use boomerang on smartphones or landlines – just like you’re making a normal call.
- Calls to your Vonage number will ring your home phone and your mobile devices with the app.
- Answer calls from almost anywhere using Wi-Fi or 3G/4G (standard data rates apply).
It's never been easier to block unwanted calls.
- Block calls quickly and easily using the Vonage Extensions app or in your Online Account.
- Either way, incoming calls from blocked numbers will not ring your Vonage number or any phone linked to it.
- Block and unblock numbers as frequently as you want.
Listen to your messages or get them delivered to your e-mail.
- Hear voicemails from any phone, or get audio files of messages sent to your e-mail inbox.
- Stay on top of missed calls while traveling.
Answer home phone calls no matter where you are.
- Have calls forwarded through your Vonage Online Account or by phone.
- Forward calls only when you want to; it’s easy to turn this feature on/off from your phone.
- Callers won’t know the call is being forwarded.
- Setup is easy.
Don't have a SmartPhone? Or need more than two SmartPhones to ring?
- Simulring lets you forward calls to five additional phones whether they are desk phones, basic mobile phones or Smartphones that don’t have the Extensions app.
- Callers won't know the call is forwarded.
- Perfect for multiple offices or homes.
- Setup is easy.
Add-on calling features
All included features
3-WAY CALLINGAdd a third person to your phone conversation, anytime.
ANONYMOUS CALL BLOCKStops callers who block their Caller ID from ringing your phone. Anyone who dials you with a blocked Caller ID will receive a message that you don’t answer calls from unknown numbers.
BANDWIDTH SAVERMaintain great call quality even with poor Internet connections.
CALL HUNTHave up to five Vonage lines ring in sequence until your call finds you.
CALL RETURNSee who called and when, then return the call without having to dial the number.
CALL TRANSFERTransfer calls to any number in the U.S., including Puerto Rico, and Canada while you’re on another call.
CALL WAITINGSee who's calling when you’re on the other line.
CALLER IDSee who's calling before you pick up the phone.
CALLER ID BLOCKKeep your phone number private when you make calls.
DO NOT DISTURBHave all your calls go straight to Vonage Voicemail Plus whenever you want.
IN-NETWORK CALLINGUnlimited¹ Vonage-to-Vonage calls for free.
INTERNATIONAL & DIRECTORY ASSISTANCE BLOCKBlock directory assistance and international calls.
NETWORK AVAILABILITY NUMBERForward your calls to a number of your choice in case the power goes out.
RING LISTSDirect your incoming calls to the Vonage line(s) of your choice.
SPECIAL SERVICES NUMBERS211 – Your connection to community services311 – Your local public information center411 – Residential and business phone listings within the U.S., including Puerto Rico, and Canada511 – Timely travel information711 – Your state’s Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) so you can call any phone with a text phone (TTY)811 – Locate your city’s underground utility lines
VONAGE ACCESS NUMBERPeople can dial a Vonage Access Number and your phone number to connect with you for the price of a local call.
VONAGE ONLINE ACCOUNTManage your Vonage service from your smartphone or any computer.
Learn more about Vonage features
With Vonage you can use your home calling plan on two smartphones and get the same great calling rates on the go.* You can also use your smartphones to receive calls made to your Vonage phone number.
Other features, like SimulRing and Call Forwarding, also allow you to receive calls on smartphones, cell phones and landlines.
*Calls made outside of Wi-Fi networks will use your data plan and depending on your data plan, data-usage rates may apply.
With our Vonage Extensions app already included in your plan, it’s easy to take Vonage with you. Download our app to your smartphone, and you can call over Wi-Fi or 3G/4G (standard data rates apply) taking advantage of your Vonage calling plan. You’ll be able to make and receive calls like you’re home. Another great option is to take your Vonage Box™ with you. If you’re going somewhere with high-speed internet, you can connect the box and use your Vonage plan, even when you’re overseas.
We call our paid features "Add-On Features," and our free features, "Included Features." You’ll find them clearly labeled on this website. All Vonage calling plans come with 25 features, including Voicemail, Call Forwarding and Call Waiting. And of course, you get our new and improved app, which lets you make and receive calls as if you were at home.